Thursday, January 15, 2009

NAMM 2009 in Anaheim, CA

I am about to leave for my first trip to NAMM. I've been wanting to go to this show for about 10 years, and I finally saved up enough money for the trip. Of course, it was a little easier this year because the economy is in a downturn, so my plane ticket was only $268 for a round trip to Los Angeles with non-stop flights both way. I kinda wish this was in baseball season because I'd love to see the Dodgers and/or the Angels play a game or two. At any rate, I'm planning on seeing some awesome gear and even awesomer musicians at NAMM 2009. I'll be posting updates every night, and hopefully I can get my camera working. I'll take several hundred pictures, I'm sure. Everyone will be like, "Hey. Who let the tourist into the building?" Oh well. It's what I do. I take pictures. And hopefully I'll be taking pictures of some cool surf guitars!